Grandmas and grandpas grew up with rotary phones, so you have to cut them some slack when it comes to communicating via fancy cell phones or Facebook. After all, they love talking to their grandchildren, and it’s a huge reason why they are trying to become tech-savvy in the first place. Some of these attempts, however, are quite funny. Bored Panda has compiled a list of priceless grandparents messages that probably provided entertainment for the whole family, and it will definitely make you text your folks more often.
Stories about dead relatives and emojis of the middle finger aren’t always appropriate, but when these messages come from your grandparents you can at least be sure good intentions are behind them. Scroll down to read some of the funniest things the elderly have texted their grandchildren and upvote your favorite submissions!
#1 Too Much Information Grandpa
#2 Take Your Time Grandma
#4 Friends Keep Dying
#5 My Grandma Got Confused
#6 Sent My Grandparents A Card
#7 Grandma Overshares
#8 All Bacause I Said No To Bingo Night
#9 Text From Grandma
#10 I Don’t Know Grandma
Gordon Ramsey is probably everyone’s favourite foul mouthed chef.
He’s a popular TV personality, host of MasterChef, and has his own show called Kitchen Nightmares. Not only is he a brilliant chef, he’s capable of dealing with the most irrational of people. How?
With a very colourful and vibrant speech pattern. He absolutely eviscerates them, and everyone loves him for it, because they had it coming. Even better, he’s the exact opposite with kids. No matter how terrible children are, he’s incredibly sweet to them.
This combination results in one of the most popular chefs in America, who’s bombarded on Twitter to rate foods both terrible and great. It went as you’d expect.
Source: Twitter GordonRamsay
#1 Rabbit food.
#2 Quality egg.
#3 Late night snacks.
#5 Hash brown rolls.
#6 Spongey egg.
#8 Penne arrabiata.
#9 Shark fins.
#10 First sausage omelette.
1) Pythons will eat everything. EVERYTHING.
2) Pythons grow to be so big they can lift a wallaby.
3) They also like to explore malls, terrifying shoppers.
4) Snakes can climb up your toilets. No joke.
5) The snakes there can eat other, bigger reptiles.
6) You really need to understand that snakes are everywhere.
7) Even on planes.
img src=”https://i.imgur.com/FaXsXO5.jpg” alt=”8) Flying fox bats can spread diseases.” />
8) Flying fox bats can spread diseases.
9) Dingos are dangerous. Even to sharks.
10) But sharks threaten everyone else.
11) Especially surfers.
12) Surfers should also watch out for crocodiles.
13) Then again, most people should watch out for crocodiles.
14) Seriously. Crocodiles.
15) But just to keep some perspective, even the crocodiles are eaten by snakes.