1. When Healthy Harold came to visit and taught you all about nutrition and how to deal with bullying.
2. That accomplished feeling every time you added another gold coin to your dollarmites account.
You just knew you were becoming a rich bitch.
3. This bloody rule that ruined your life on the days you forgot your hat.
HAVE A VERY NICE DAY!
4. There was nothing harder than trying to decide which Women’s Weekly Cookbook cake you wanted for your birthday.
Russell Brooks/Bauer Media Books
5. Although begging your parents to let you have roll-ups was definitely a challenge.
6. And you were always jealous of the kid that brought Hubba Bubba to school, even if it was instantly confiscated.
7. But the days your mum said you could get a tuckshop lunch were the BEST!
8. There were the struggles of trying to decide between a swanky plastic pencil case…
9. …or a durable tin one.
Continue reading on the next page…
1 / 3
28 Photos That Will Give All Aussies Intense Flashbacks To Primary School
1 / 3Next