Look out Bondi.
1. This guy who was ready before the votes were even counted.
Honestly people you heard it here first if Britain votes to leave the EU I'm moving to Australia 👍🏽
— Mallek Lah (@Malz_uk) June 23, 2016
2. And this guy who had it all planned out.
if vote leave wins I'm moving to australia to live with my sister bye friends
— chelsea (@_spencerreid) June 24, 2016
3. This lady who likes to have some choices.
If we lose, I'm moving to Australia, France , Italy or Russia bye
— Saba✨ (@Superwomaaan26) June 24, 2016
4. This dude who is even prepared to deal with the wildlife.
Considering moving to Australia🤔 would rather have to deal with them big ass spiders than the shit we're gonna get now😴
— LR x (@lukerhoden_) June 24, 2016
5. This lass who was fucking angry.
If we fucking leave I am moving to Australia. #bbcreferendum
— ✨ mini ✨ (@minilickley) June 24, 2016
6. And this woman who went from fear to anger in four tweets.
7. This person who will have some explaining to do to her mum.
Fuck it, sorry mum I’m moving to Australia.
— cc (@cmch04)
8. This guy who kept it minimalist.
I'm moving to Australia
— S/\M (@SamuelRandles) June 24, 2016
9. This person who was so prepared to move to Australia that they already did it.
If Leave wins I'm moving to Australia – which will be easy as I moved their already. Checkmate Boris! Then return triumphant via Eurovision!
— Camestros Felapton (@CamestrosF) June 24, 2016
10. This person who, rightfully, chooses Australia.
When we leave the eu I’m moving to Australia if we can’t be in Europe 💯
— ㅤstevo (@TLOStevo)
Continue reading on the next page…