The greatest thing to come out of Great Britain.
1. Because he talks to cheetahs the way most of us speak to our pets.
2. Because he is more dedicated than any of us are to anything.
3. He’s had to deal with some shit to bring you top quality educational entertainment.
4. Like being attacked by Capercaillie birds.
5. And frogs.
BBC / PBS
7. And he’s being doing this for a long, long time.
Keystone / Getty Images
8. He puts us in our place and reminds us to be humble.
9. And he just loves a good leaf.
Don’t we all?
10. He’s not one to shy away from a crowd.
11. He’s very polite to fish, as we all should be.
12. Monkeys too!
13. He’s quite rude to sloths though.
Continue reading on the next page…
1 / 2
21 Reasons To Protect David Attenborough At All Costs
1 / 2Next